1. When you order we will ask for your name, e-mail address, delivery address, billing address and details of the person or persons who you have asked to respond in the event your alarm is activated. These details will enable us to process your order, delivery your selected service, and contact you in the event of any queries. We will also ask for your telephone number, so that we can contact you urgently if necessary in the event of any problem with your order. We will communicate with you by e-mail, telephone or letter.
2. We will disclose your information to our monitoring partner so that the monitoring element of the service can be fulfilled. Information technology providers and business process outsourcing providers may also have access to help support our business operations.
3. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
4. We reserve the right to store shopping pattern data in order to provide a better service for our customers. We may occasionally use some of the information we hold for the purposes of testing our internal systems. Such testing is only carried out where necessary, and your information will be treated with the utmost care and respect.
5. We work with third-party data analytics and advertising companies. Some of these companies may use anonymous information (but they do not collect or use any personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements or provide data based on which we may provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
For more information about cookies and how to control which cookies you allow, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. For more information about behavioral advertising, visit www.youronlinechoices.com/uk
NRS Telecare is a trading name of Nottingham Rehab Limited.
Sherwood House, Cartwright Way,
Forest Business Park,
Bardon Hill, Coalville,
Registered in England and Wales No.1948041